All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
About this product
- DescriptionA study of indefinites in Maori and Chamorro and their relevance to the interaction of compositional semantic interpretation and syntactic structure.
- Author BiographyWilliam A. Ladusaw is Professor of Linguistics and Fellow of Cowell College at the University of California, Santa Cruz.
- Author(s)Sandra Chung,William A. Ladusaw
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2003
- Series TitleLinguistic Inquiry Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Number42
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.