All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.01
- £32.33Trending at £34.18
- £13.79Trending at £20.02
- £6.40Trending at £7.49
- £13.99Trending at £20.98
- £9.70Trending at £10.24
- £20.62Trending at £29.95
About this product
- Author(s)Rogene Buchholz
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/05/2017
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Business Ethics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight1215 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsPart 1. The Crises of Capitalism 1. The Material Crisis of Capitalism 2. The Spiritual Crisis of Capitalism 3. The Crisis of Politics and Nature Part 2. Sources of Spirituality 4. Religion 5. The New Atheism 6. Secular Sources of Spirituality 7. Spirituality in the Workplace Part 3. Critiques of Capitalism 8. Marxist Theory 9. Critical Theory Part 4. Spirituality and Society 10. The Scientific Worldview 11. The Mind-Body Problem 12. Science and Nature 13. Ideology and Politics Part 5. Restructuring Capitalism 14. The Power of Numbers 15. The Market and Public Policy 16 .The Spirit of Capitalism 17. The Future of Capitalism
- Author BiographyRogene A. Buchholz is the Legendre-Soule Chair in Business Ethics Emeritus in the College of Business Administration at Loyola University New Orleans. He has published over seventy-five articles and is the author or co-author of twelve books in the areas of business and public policy, business ethics, and the environment.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.