All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.68
- £19.33Trending at £25.19
- £8.84Trending at £12.98
- £9.52Trending at £13.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.11
- £12.58Trending at £19.10
- £8.75Trending at £13.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume seeks to demonstrate that the consolidation and legitimization of power by President Getulio Vargas's Estado Novo depended on the reorganization of social relations in the private sphere. New necessities and opportunities for women were created without changing gender inequality.
- Author BiographySusan K. Besse is associate professor of history at the City College and the Graduate School of the City University of New York.
- Author(s)Susan K. Besse
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication01/02/1996
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.