CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £14.75Trending at £17.62
- £8.00Trending at £9.77
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £8.62Trending at £8.76
- £7.96Trending at £8.38
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight433 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMaureen T. Hallinan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction (M.T. Hallinan). Achievementoriented School Design (J.S. Coleman). Reforming Education: A Critical Overlooked Component (A.C. Kerckhoff). Lessons from Catholic High Schools on Renewing Our Educational Institutions (A.S. Bryk). Ideology and Organizations: Private Education in PostCommunist Poland (B. Heyns). School Choice in New York City: Preliminary Observations (P. Cookson, Jr., C. Lucks). Lost in Translation: Applying Total Quality Management to Schools, Colleges, and Universities (A.M. Pallas, A. Neumann). Creating Linkages in the High SchooltoWork Transition: Vocational Teachers' Networks (J. Rosenbaum, S.A. Jones). Talking and Working Together: Conditions for Learning in Complex Instruction (E. Cohen et al.). Local Constraints on Opportunity to Learn Mathematics in High School (J. Manlove, D. Baker). Tracking Students for Instruction: Consequences and Implications for School Restructuring (A. Gamoran, M.T. Hallinan). Academic Challenge, Motivation, and Self Esteem: The Daily Experiences of Students in High School (B. Schneider, S. Knauth). Overview (M.T. Hallinan). Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.