Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £19.99Trending at £27.15
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £39.99Trending at £49.77
- £12.99Trending at £22.99
- £32.80Trending at £49.96
- £8.90Trending at £17.49
- £17.95Trending at £20.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe Resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth is the central tenet of the Christian faith. Resurrected? is a remarkable dialogue between the leading Christian scholar of the Resurrection and the worlds best- known philosophical atheist. Both participants agree to separate historical facts that occurred when Jesus died and shortly afterward.
- Author BiographyDr. Gary R. Habermas is chair of philosophy and theology at Liberty University. He has written 21 books and numerous articles in prestigious journals. Dr. Anthony G. N. Flew is professor emeritus in philosophy at the University of Reading, England. He has also been on the faculty at the University of Keele, University of Aberdeen, and Oxford University. He has written or edited 35 books. Dr. John F. Ankerberg, host of a weekly television show and ministry, is the author of more than a dozen books on religious topics.
- Author(s)Antony Flew,Gary R. Habermas
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/01/2005
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight263 g
- Width145 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJohn F. Ankerberg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.