All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.46Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionRetail Analytics
- Author BiographyAnna-Lena Sachs works as Assistant Professor for Supply Chain Management at the Faculty of Management, Economics and Social Sciences at the University of Cologne. Her research focuses on inventory optimization for perishable products and behavioral operations management. Anna-Lena Sachs studied business administration at the University of Mannheim, Germany and completed her PhD at TUM School of Management.
- Author(s)Anna-Lena Sachs
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication11/12/2014
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number680
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note14 Illustrations, black and white; XVII, 111 p. 14 illus.
- Weight215 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.