All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're a novice or a seasoned retail entrepreneur, this title shows you how to start and run your business in retail marketplace-from your original dream and the day-to-day operation to establishing a connection with customers and increasing your sales, both on the Web and at a brick-and-mortar shop.
- Author BiographyRick Segel, CSP is an international retail expert and author of 8 books on retailing. Segel is the Online Retail Marketing Expert for Staples.com and is the creator of the highly acclaimed Retail Awards Program in Massachusetts. His weekly column is read by more than 10,000 retailers worldwide.
- Author(s)Rick Segel
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/09/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight620 g
- Width186 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £2.81Trending at £4.34
- £13.37Trending at £19.91
- £9.39Trending at £10.18
- £9.01Trending at £10.95
- £7.45Trending at £12.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.