All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £2.72
- £8.69Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionCovers various aspect of the buying function. This book includes case histories and performance tips and is useful for those in the industry with some responsibility for buying. It covers subjects such as planning the budget; planning the structure of the merchandise range; developing the product; sourcing and buying the product; and others.
- Author BiographyThe authors, Fiona Elliott and Janet Rider, are both established retail consultants with extensive experience in buying and merchandising. Between them they have worked for a wide range of companies including well-known retail chains such as Habitat, Owen Owen, British Home Stores, and Co-operative Retail Services as well as a number of smaller specialist companies. Both are frequent visiting presenters at BSSA specialist buying courses.
- Author(s)Fiona Elliott,Janet Rider
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2007
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMercury Business Books
- Weight400 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.