All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionRetail Food Safety
- Author BiographyDr. Jeff Farber is the Director of the Bureau of Microbial Hazards of Health Canada and works in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada Jackie Crichton is a food industry Consultant working in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada Dr. Pete Snyder is the president of Snyder HACCP, a food safety consulting firm, in St Paul, Minnesota.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/10/2014
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleFood Microbiology and Food Safety / Practical Approaches
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 6 colour illustrations, 22 black & white tables, biography
- Weight469 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJackie Crichton,Jeffrey Farber,Peter O. Snyder
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.