Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.90Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by speedyhenuk
- Est. delivery by 26 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for retail managers, this book covers topics including transition to the management job; setting objectives for high quality customer care and the best sales environment; how to manage the budget, stock and sales; coping with security, health and safety issues; recruiting and developing retail staff; and managing effective communications.
- Author BiographyPeter Fleming is a Chartered Marketer and Managing Partner of PFA International. He has wide experience in retail training and development, and is the author of several books used widely in the retail industry, including this series sponsored by the British Shops and Stores Association (bssa).
- Author(s)Peter Fleming
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMercury Business Books
- Weight400 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.95Trending at £44.99
- £41.41Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £9.99
- £16.20Trending at £18.97
- £56.77Trending at £60.78
- £38.54Trending at £47.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.