All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe complex demands of modern retail are cutting into the profitability of many businesses. In this seminal book, leading researchers provide a detailed review of cutting edge methodologies that address and remedy the supply-chain woes in the retail world.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Number223
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 22 colour illustrations, 18 black & white tables, biography
- Weight909 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byNarendra Agrawal,Stephen A. Smith
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.