All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis text, written for graduate and postgraduate students, investigates the current trends in channel management from both the distributors' and the manufacturers' perspectives.
- Author BiographySandro Castaldo, Full Professor, Bocconi University, Italy, Monica Grosso, Assistant Professor, EMLYON Business School, France and Katia Premazzi, Assistant Professor, SDA Bocconi School of Management, Italy
- Author(s)Katia Premazzi,Monica Grosso,Sandro Castaldo
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width244 mm
- Height169 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.