All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- Description'Retailing' puts students on the inside track to success in the fast-moving retail industry. It is written by a seasoned author team whose expertise informs every page and whose innovative approach has earned this text endorsement by the National Retailing Federation.
- Author BiographyPatrick M. Dunne, who recently retired from the Rawls School of Business at Texas Tech University, received his Ph.D. in marketing from Michigan State University and his B.S. from Xavier University. In more than 40 years of university teaching, Dr. Dunne taught a wide variety of marketing and distribution courses at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. In addition to his tenure at Texas Tech, Dr. Dunne has taught at Michigan State University, Drake University, and the University of Oklahoma, and he has been honored throughout his career with several university teaching awards. His research has been published in many of the leading marketing and retailing journals, and he has authored more than 20 books, many of them with RETAILING, Seventh Edition, co-author Robert F. Lusch. Dr. Dunne's books have been printed in seven languages. Dr. Dunne has served as Vice President of both the Publications and Association Developmental Divisions of the American Marketing Association, and he has been an active consultant to retailers ranging from supermarkets to shopping malls. James R. Carver, an Assistant Professor in the Harbert College of Business, Auburn University, received his Ph.D. in marketing from the University of Arizona and his M.B.A. and B.B.A. from Texas Tech University. Dr. Carver has taught a wide variety of courses in entrepreneurship, digital (Internet) marketing, supply-chain management, and retailing. Dr. Carver has taught at Texas Tech University, the University of Arizona, and Auburn University. His research has been published in a number of leading marketing and business education journals, and he has authored five books - many of which are associated with RETAILING. Prior to being added as an official co-author for the Seventh Edition of RETAILING, he assisted the two lead authors with the fifth and sixth editions. Robert F. Lusch holds a Ph.D. from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He recently retired from the Eller College of Management at the University of Arizona where he was the James and Pamela Muzzy Chair in Entrepreneurship and Executive Director of the McGuire Center for Entrepreneurship in the Eller College of Management at the University of Arizona. Previously he served as Dean of the M.J. Neeley School of Business at Texas Christian University and Dean of the Michael F. Price College of Business at the University of Oklahoma. Professor Lusch is a previous editor of the Journal of Marketing, which is the most cited oldest scholarly journal in marketing. He has also served as Chairperson of the American Marketing Association, which is the largest professional association of marketing practitioners and educators. Currently he serves as AMA Vice President of Publications. He is a two-time recipient of the AMA/Maynard Award for Theoretical Contributions to Marketing and is also the recipient of the Academy of Marketing Science Outstanding Marketing Educator Award, the AMA/Sheth Foundation Award for Long-Term Contributions to Marketing Thought, and the Lybrands Medal in Accounting. An author of over 150 publications, his articles over the last five years have appeared in Marketing Science, Journal of Marketing, Journal of Operations Management, Journal of Retailing, IEEE-Intelligent Systems, IBM Systems Journal, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Organizational Dynamics and others.
- Author(s)James Carver,Patrick Dunne,Robert F. Lusch
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Weight1205 g
- Width206 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement8th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.