All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £44.83Trending at £54.75
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.76
About this product
- DescriptionWhat can you, as a manager, do to attract top talent and keep your company's high-performing employees? This title helps you learn ways to stay competitive in the war for talent by using creative and effective retention strategies, including: managing or removing common obstacles to retention, such as burnout and work-life imbalance.
- Author BiographyAbout Pocket MentorsThe Pocket Mentor series offers immediate solutions to the challenges managers face on the job every day. Each book in the series is packed with handy tools, self-tests, and real life examples to help you identify strengths and weaknesses and hone critical skills. Whether you're at your desk, in a meeting, or on the road, these portable guides enable you to tackle the daily demands of your work with greater speed, savvy, and effectiveness.Meet Your MentorsJames Waldroop and Timothy Butler are the directors of the MBA Career Development Programs at the Harvard Business School. They are also the authors of two books: Discovering Your Career in Business and Maximum Success: Changing the 12 Behavior Patterns That Keep You from Getting Ahead
- Author(s)Harvard Business School Press
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitlePocket Mentor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Weight142 g
- Width127 mm
- Height127 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.