All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.22Trending at £22.45
- £23.53Trending at £23.86
- £18.29Trending at £22.03
- £20.44Trending at £21.21
- £36.00Trending at £38.34
- £26.11Trending at £28.54
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionBecause students of colour often make up a much smaller percentage of students, their needs often go undetected. Intended as a reference for key stakeholders regarding the realities of and strategies for student retention, this report aims to show that institution-wide programs are important to improve the graduation rates of minority students.
- Author(s)Kenneth E. Redd,Laura W. Perna,Watson Scott Swail
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/12/2003
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleASHE-ERIC Higher Education Report S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 30, No. 2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight334 g
- Width149 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.