CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- Author(s)Clifford Liem
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/12/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note55 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight290 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1997
- Table Of ContentsList of Figures. List of Tables. Foreword. Preface. 1. Introduction. 2. An Overview of Compiler Techniques for Embedded Processors. 3. Two Emerging Approaches: Model-based and Rule-driven. 4. Practical Issues in Compiler Design for Embedded Processors. 5. Compiler Transformations for DSP Address Calculation. 6. Pushing the Capabilities of Compiler Methodologies in Industry. 7. Tools for Instruction-Set Design and Redesign. 8. Conclusion. Bibliography. Glossary of Abbreviations. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.