All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains why today's chess grandmasters, quantum physicists and psychologists are mining the last 2,000 years of history for answers to the problems. This book explores how long-neglected thinkers could transform our everyday lives: from improving the way boardrooms operate, to inspiring grand projects for social and political change.
- Author BiographySteven Poole is the award-winning author of four critically acclaimed works of non-fiction: Trigger Happy, Unspeak, You Aren't What You Eat, and Who Touched Base In My Thought Shower? He has written widely on ideas, culture, language, and society for the Guardian, the New Statesman, the Times Literary Supplement, the Wall Street Journal, and many other publications.
- Author(s)Steven Poole
- Date of Publication06/04/2017
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRandom House Books
- Weight224 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £37.70Trending at £38.24
- £43.25Trending at £44.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.06Trending at £15.88
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £4.93Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.