All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you tell yourself, I'm not good enough, or Things are far too difficult, why should I even try? Words like this affect the way we feel and act. Negative self-talk leads to fear, anxiety, depression and a 'why bother' attitude. Rethink it! gives practical advice on tackling destructive thoughts.
- Author BiographyMichael Cohen is a Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist with 28 years of clinical experience. He runs a busy practice in London and is a specialist in the treatment of anxiety disorders, which includes stress, anxiety, panic attacks, panic disorders, lack of confidence, phobias, social anxiety, health anxiety and much more. Michael has made many radio and television appearances and is featured often in the national press. He is the author of Identifying Understanding and Solutions to Stress as well as the No 1 selling self-help book The Power of Accepting Yourself.
- PublisherBookline and Thinker Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBookline and Thinker Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.