Consider these sponsored items
- £14.71Was:£35.00Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis groundbreaking study questions many of the assumptions surrounding the idea of 'ancient woodland', a term widely used in England for long-established semi-natural woods, shaped by centuries of traditional management.
- Author BiographyGerry Barnes, MBE, served as Head of Environment at Norfolk County Council, and is now a researcher at the University of East Anglia, studying the history of trees and woodlands in eastern England.Tom Williamson is Professor of Landscape History at the University of East Anglia. He has written widely on landscape archaeology, agricultural history, and the history of landscape design. He is the co-author, with Anne Rowe, of Hertfordshire: a landscape history (University of Hertfordshire Press, 2013).
- Author(s)Gerry Barnes,Tom Williamson
- PublisherUniversity of Hertfordshire Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleStudies in Regional and Local History
- Place of PublicationHertford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Hertfordshire Press
- Content Note73 black and white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine12 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.01
- £32.33Trending at £33.18
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £20.02
- £13.99Trending at £20.98
- £9.84Trending at £10.24
- £20.62Trending at £29.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.