All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD), adopted in 2011, aims to reshape the asset management industry in Europe. This report provides a comprehensive assessment of the future of the investment management industry in Europe after the subprime crisis and the subsequent regulatory response.
- Author BiographyMirzha de Manuel Aramendia, a lawyer and economist, is a researcher at the European Capital Markets Institute, an independent research institute run by CEPS in Brussels.Karel Lannoo is chief executive officer of CEPS.
- Author(s)Karel Lannoo
- PublisherCentre for European Policy Studies
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBrussels
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintCentre for European Policy Studies
- Width171 mm
- Height241 mm
Save on Law
- £14.24Trending at £14.50
- £31.10Trending at £33.25
- £31.13Trending at £33.28
- £28.33Trending at £29.87
- £32.07Trending at £33.28
- £94.79Trending at £105.06
- £6.93Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.