All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.73
- £21.31Trending at £29.90
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £5.50Trending at £5.75
- £13.47Trending at £25.49
- £18.30Trending at £29.77
- £18.23Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionDepicting Francois Boucher's individuality, this title presents the diversity of his talents, and also the variety of visual and intellectual traditions with which he engaged. It examines the artist's identity in relation to his portraits and self-portraits, his ingenious genre scenes, and his overlooked religious paintings.
- Author BiographyMelissa Hyde is associate professor of art history at the University of Florida, Gainesville. Mark Ledbury is associate director of the Research and Academic Program at the Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute, Williamstown, Massachusetts.
- PublisherGetty Trust Publications
- Date of Publication12/10/2006
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleGetty Research Institute Issues & Debate S.
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGetty Publishing
- Content Note67 b&w and 18 colour illustrations
- Weight853 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byMark Ledebury,Melissa Hyde
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.