All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.91Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £15.50Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a clarion call for African American preachers to think more deeply about the aims and ends of their preaching-namely to stop putting so much emphasis on celebratory endings to our sermons and focus more on the substantive content in our sermons.
- Author BiographyCleophus J. LaRue is Francis Landey Patton Professor of Homiletics at Princeton Theological Seminary. He is one of the most highly visible members of the homiletics guild and a frequent speaker at denominational and educational events. Among his many books are I Believe I'll Testify: The Art of African American Preaching and The Heart of Black Preaching, published by Westminster John Knox Press.
- Author(s)Cleophus J. LaRue
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication24/08/2016
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.