Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £19.50Trending at £25.49
- £15.92Trending at £22.84
- £13.43Trending at £18.95
- £14.00Trending at £20.12
- £9.99Trending at £11.24
- £7.29Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionExplores attitudes towards and experiences of children's rights. This book draws on children's own perspectives on their lives and on adults' attitudes towards them. It discusses such themes as: power relations between adults and children, the child's voice, intercultural perspectives, social justice, social exclusion, gender and disability.
- Author BiographyDr Sue Welch is Principle Lecturer, Leeds Metropolitan University and co-Editor of Childhood: Services for Children (Pearson 2007). Dr Phil Jones is Reader in Childhood Studies, Leeds Metropolitan University. He has lectured and published widely, with work translated into Chinese, Greek and Korean, and he is Series Editor for New Childhoods.
- Author(s)Phil Jones,Sue Welch
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication18/03/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleNew Childhoods
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.