All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.03
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £19.77Trending at £21.58
- £25.68Trending at £27.82
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.08
- £22.69Trending at £24.22
About this product
- DescriptionA unique look at how how citizenship education is embedded within the school curriculum using a combination of philosophical enquiry and empirical research.
- Author BiographyTristan McCowan is Lecturer in Education and International Development at the Institute of Education, University of London, UK.
- Author(s)Tristan McCowan
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication03/11/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight332 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.