All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an insight into the history and theory of copyright within contemporary legal and cultural discourse. This book exposes as myth the orthodox history of the development of copyright law in eighteenth-century Britain and explores the way in which that myth became entrenched throughout the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.
- Author BiographyRonan Deazley, School of Law, Queen's University Belfast, UK
- Author(s)Ronan Deazley
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication19/02/2008
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.