All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionIn the last two decades, the philosophy of criminal law has undergone a vibrant revival in Canada. This collection of essays by Canadian scholars evidences the fact that criminal law theory is no longer to be associated exclusively with the older British, German, and American traditions.
- Author BiographyFrancois Tanguay-Renaud is Assistant Professor of Law at Osgoode Hall Law School, and a member of the Graduate Faculty of the Department of Philosophy at York University, Toronto. James Stribopoulos is an Associate Professor of Law at Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, Toronto.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/01/2012
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight673 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byFrancois Tanguay-Renaud,James Stribopoulos
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.