All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.62
- £9.83Trending at £13.40
- £23.28Trending at £24.35
- £24.81Trending at £27.61
- £40.35Trending at £41.36
- £19.77Trending at £20.04
- £30.00Trending at £43.25
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing from work in a wide range of fields, this book presents novel approaches to key debates in thinking about and defining disability. Differing from other works in Critical Disability Studies, it crucially demonstrates the consequences of radically rethinking the roles of language and perspective in constructing identities.
- Author BiographyKarin Lesnik-Oberstein, University of Reading, UK Sue Walsh, University of Reading, UK Louise Tondeur, University of Roehampton, UK Helen Santa Maria heads a dance school in Reading, UK Hannah Anglin-Jaffe, University of Exeter, UK Simon Bailey, University of Manchester, UK Ute Kalender, Charite Universitatsmedizin, Germany Catrin Edwards works in policy and campaigns for a disabilities charity YuKuan Chen, Soochow University, Taiwan Neil Cocks, University of Reading, UK
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/06/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteX, 197 p.
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byKarin Lesnik-Oberstein
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.