Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffers book-length analysis of disability through the lens of Science and Technology Studies (STS). This book is useful to practicing social service workers and readers in the fields of disability studies, sociology of the body/senses, medical sociology and STS.
- Author BiographyMichael Schillmeier is Senior Lecturer in Sociology at Ludwig-Maximilians University of Munich.
- Author(s)Professor Michael Schillmeier
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Science, Technology and Society
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 11
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.