All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough there is no simple solution to inequality, this book makes clear that education offers numerous exciting possibilities for progress.
- Author BiographyWilliam G. Tierney is the Wilbur Kieffer Professor of Higher Education and the co-director of the Pullias Center for Higher Education at the University of Southern California. He is the coeditor of Postsecondary Play: The Role of Games and Social Media in Higher Education.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication08/09/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note26 Line drawings, black and white
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byWilliam G. Tierney
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.