Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionPolicies to increase the level of enterprise and entrepreneurship, in many countries and regions, have often failed. This book explores this and gives alternative views to derive a different model, based on social influence, which is consistent with the evidence and which might therefore lead to better policy.
- Author BiographySimon has been involved in formulating, delivering and/or assessing enterprise policy for nearly 30 years, most recently as an enterprise and economic development consultant and before that as the Enterprise Director of a small business agency.
- Author(s)Simon Bridge
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/08/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.