All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.62Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the theories for managing the state system, the transition from autocratic states to communitarian nation states, the strength of nation states, and their relationship with capitalism. This book focuses on the Cold War's legacies for Europe. It presents models of a new Europe that propose different relationships with the U.S. and Russia.
- Author BiographyDavid P. Calleo is Dean Acheson Professor and Director of European Studies at the Paul Nitze School of Advanced International Studies at The Johns Hopkins University. He is the author of many books and articles, including The Bankrupting of America: How the Federal Deficit Is Impoverishing the Nation, Beyond American Hegemony: The Future of the Western Alliance, and The German Problem Reconsidered: Germany in the World System, 1870 to the Present .
- PrizesShortlisted for Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2002.
- Author(s)David P. Calleo
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication10/02/2003
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note9 tables
- Weight599 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementWith a New afterword by the author
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.