Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.15
- £6.82Trending at £7.31
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £25.99Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionBreaking new ground, Tony Bevacqua asks us to rethink the way we talk about and treat addictive behaviors. By examining our outdated notions about addiction, Bevacqua offers an alternative perspective to the conventional one-size-fits-all mind-set.
- Author BiographyTony Bevacqua is an accomplished educator, corporate coach, social advocate and lecturer. He teaches college psychology courses, leads corporate wellness seminars and has a private practice in Los Angeles coaching people who have a desire to better understand their self-determining nature. He has contributed articles to the Journal of Humanistic Psychology and Addiction Professional Magazine.
- Author(s)Tony Bevacqua
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note5 black & white halftones
- Weight458 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.