All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe nature of scientific explanation has been an important topic in philosophy of science for many years. This book highlights some of the conceptual problems that still need to be solved and points out a number of fresh philosophical ideas to explore.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/02/2007
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBoston Studies in the Philosophy and History of Science
- Series Part/Volume Number252
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXIV, 207 p.
- Weight1120 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJohannes Persson,Petri Ylikoski
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.