CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionInnovative approaches to the fundamental issues of the global political economy, in particular post Cold War development, analyses of capital and negative aspects of globalization.
- Author BiographyMary Ann Tetreault is Una Chapman Cox Distinguished Professor of International Affairs at Trinity University, USA. Robert A. Denemark is Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science at University of Delaware, USA. Kenneth P. Thomas is Associate Professor of Political Science and Fellow of the Center for International Studies at University of Missouri-St. Louis, USA. Kurt Burch is Associate Professor in Political Science at St Olaf College, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/09/2003
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRIPE Series in Global Political Economy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note12figs.
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byKenneth P. Thomas,Kurt Burch,Professor Mary Ann Tetreault,Robert A. Denemark
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.