All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book seeks to make key developments in political science relevant to discussions about governance.
- Author BiographyStephen Bell is Professor and Head of the School of Political Science and International Studies at the University of Queensland. Andrew Hindmoor is a Senior Lecturer in Public Policy in the School of Political Science and International Studies at the University of Queensland.
- Author(s)Andrew Hindmoor,Stephen Bell
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/06/2009
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 figures
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.98
- £18.42Trending at £18.68
- £28.12Trending at £29.56
- £40.79Trending at £41.57
- £38.07Trending at £39.98
- £32.31Trending at £34.89
- £29.70Trending at £30.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.