All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShould we rethink growth? Is the abundance of the western world still ethical? Growth, social responsibility and sustainable development are indeed deeply entangled. This book aims to provide the reader with a transversal, holistic view on these issues, and a real understanding of corporate growth, along with its possible alternatives.
- Author BiographyWALTER BAETS is Professor Complexity, Knowledge and Innovation, Associate Dean for Research and MBA Director at Euromed Marseille Ecole de Management, France. He obtained a PhD at Warwick Business School (UK) and a Habilitation thesis in Aix-Marseille, France. ERNA OLDENBOOM is a specialist in leadership, health and transformation. She obtained a BA in Human Resources Management, a MA in Organizational Design, and a MPhil in Political Sciences (Peace and Conflict management) at the University of Granada, Spain. She is an ayurvedic massage therapist and continued her education in ayurveda and health management with Deepak Chopra.
- Author(s)Erna Oldenboom,Walter R. J. Baets
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/03/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleThe Diversity, Leadership and Responsibility Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £59.67
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £2.81Trending at £4.32
- £13.37Trending at £19.92
- £8.71Trending at £8.90
- £7.45Trending at £11.93
- £10.61Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.