Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.54Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- Est. delivery by 26 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis introductory text presents a coherent overview of prevalent theories, methods and applications within contemporary health psychology.
- Author BiographyDr. Michele L. Crossley is a Lecturer in Psychology at Manchester University Dental School. She has conducted research into the psychological and emotional dimensions of various kinds of health related issues and acted as consultant to a number of health authorities. She is author of Introducing Narrative Psychology: The Self and the Construction of Meaning (2000), also published by Open University Press; Healing Sylvia: Childhood Sexual Abuse and the Construction of Identity (1995); and many publications in international health-related journals.
- Author(s)Michele L. Crossley
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2000
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight0 g
- Width154 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £22.95Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.27
- £20.65Trending at £21.48
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
- £30.21Trending at £31.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.