Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £9.83Trending at £12.77
- £24.81Trending at £27.61
- £40.35Trending at £41.36
- £19.77Trending at £20.04
- £30.00Trending at £43.25
- £18.73Trending at £19.75
About this product
- DescriptionFraming and analysing Hizballah through the perspective of the 'resistance society'; an articulation of identity politics that informs the violent and non-violent political strategies of the movement, Abboud and Muller demonstrate how Hizballah poses a challenge to the Lebanese state through its acquisition and exercise of private authority.
- Author BiographySamer N. Abboud, Arcadia University, USA and Benjamin J. Muller, King's University College, Canada
- Author(s)Benjamin J. Muller,Samer N. Abboud
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/11/2012
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight452 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.