Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the complex nature of idiomaticity, by bringing a quantitative corpus-linguistic approach and judgement data. Adopting a usage-based perspective, this study addresses the question: Which factors do speakers rely upon when assessing the idiomaticity of a construction?
- Author BiographyStefanie Wulff is Assistant Professor at the Department of Linguistics and Technological Communication, University of North Texas, USA.
- Author(s)Stefanie Wulff
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- Series TitleCorpus and Discourse
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight359 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.