Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionImperialism has become a key focus of debate about world politics in the post-9/11 world. This major new text provides a systematic reappraisal of the evolution of the phenomenon and the concept from the 19th century as the basis for a reassessment of Globalization and US hegemony in the world today.
- Author BiographyRAY KIELY is Professor of International Politics, Queen Mary University of London, UK.
- PrizesShort-listed for IPEG Book Prize 2011.
- Author(s)Ray Kiely
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/04/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleRethinking World Politics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note240 p.
- Weight408 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.