All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionTakes key ideas of the philosophers of difference - Deleuze, Foucault and Derrida - and puts them to work on inclusion of disabled children. This book is suitable for teacher educators, researchers, student teachers and practising teachers concerned about inclusion.
- Author(s)Julie Allan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/11/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleInclusive Education: Cross Cultural Perspectives
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight459 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.