All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA coherent, wide-ranging and practical account of the role of consent in biomedicine, first published in 2007.
- Author BiographyNeil C. Manson is Lecturer in Philosophy at the Institute for Philosophy and Public Policy, Lancaster University. Onora O'Neill is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Cambridge. Her most recent publications include A Question of Trust: The BBC Reith Lectures 2002 (2002) and Autonomy and Trust in Bioethics (2002).
- Author(s)Neil C. Manson,Onora O'Neill
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/03/2007
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.