All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- Author(s)Michael O'Brien
- PublisherIvan R Dee, Inc
- Date of Publication16/09/2010
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIvan R Dee, Inc
- Weight335 g
- Width132 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsPreface Chapter 1: The Kennedy System Chapter 2: Education Chapter 3: World War II and Aftermath Chapter 4: Congress and the 1952 Senate Election Chapter 5: Senate Years Chapter 6: Running for President Chapter 7: The Bay of Pigs and Berlin Chapter 8: Domestic Affairs and the Economy Chapter 9: Civil Rights Chapter 10: The Cuban Missile Crisis Chapter 11: Vietnam Chapter 12: Mind, Personality, and Image Chapter 13: White House Life: Work and Family Chapter 14: Women and Sex Chapter 15: Searching for Peace Chapter 16: Death in the Fall
- Author BiographyMichael O'Brien's major biography, John F. Kennedy, based on eleven years of research into letters, diaries, financial papers, medical records, manuscripts, and oral histories, was published in 2005 to wide acclaim. Emeritus professor of history at the University of Wisconsin, Fox Valley, he lives in Menasha, Wisconsin.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.