CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourteen letters making up this book engage pre-service teachers with a personable and accessible voice. Critiques of traditional methods of language arts are offered together with fresh alternatives to curricula and evaluation.
- Author BiographyNina Zaragoza is currently an English Language Teacher/ Consultant at The American Home in Vladimir, Russia.
- Author(s)Nina Zaragoza
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2002
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSociocultural, Political and Historical Studies in Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJoe L. Kincheloe,Shirley R. Steinberg
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.