Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis groundbreaking text explores the dramatic evolution in Latin American social movements over the past fifteen years. Assessing both the continuities in social movement dynamics and important new tendencies, this book will be essential reading for all students of Latin American politics and society.
- Author BiographyRichard Stahler-Sholk is professor in the Department of Political Science at Eastern Michigan University. Harry E. Vanden is professor in the Department of Government and International Affairs and the Institute for the Study of Latin America and the Caribbean at the University of South Florida. Marc Becker is professor in the Department of History at Truman State University.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication25/11/2014
- Series TitleLatin American Perspectives in the Classroom
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note4 black & white halftones, 1 tables
- Weight553 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byHarry E. Vanden,Marc Becker,Richard Stahler-Sholk
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.