All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.92
- £8.20Trending at £10.35
- £9.51Trending at £10.11
- £10.43Trending at £11.80
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.46
- £5.19Trending at £5.69
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays, which embrace environmental philosophy in its broadest sense. It covers topics such as environmental ethics, environmental aesthetics, ontology, theology, gender and the environment, and the role of science and technology in forming knowledge about our world.
- Author BiographyBruce V. Foltz is Professor of Philosophy at Eckerd College in St. Petersburg, Florida. He has published numerous articles on environmental philosophy and the philosophy of technology. Robert Frodeman is Chair of the Department of Philosophy at the University of North Texas. He is also Director of the New Directions Initiative and the Global Climate Change and Society program. His works include Geo-Logic: Breaking Ground between Philosophy and Earth Sciences and other essays in environmental thought.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication02/11/2004
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleStudies in Continental Thought
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note1 index
- Weight517 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBruce V. Foltz,Robert Frodeman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.