Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.48Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
About this product
- Author(s)Brent Adkins,Paul R. Hinlicky
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- Series TitleBloomsbury Studies in Continental Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight562 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgements \ Introduction: Assemblages \ Part I: Protology \ 1. The Boundaries of the Kantian Problematic \ 2. From Geography to Ontology-Heidegger and Derrida \ 3. Hylozoism and Rhizomatics-Deleuzian Cartography \ Interlude: How to Orient Oneself in Thinking... What Comes Next \ Part II: Eschatology \ 4. Deus Absconditus \ 5. Deus Incarnatus \ 6. Deus Revelatus \ Conclusion: What These Bodies Can Do \ Notes \ Bibliography \ Index
- Author BiographyBrent Adkins is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Roanoke College, USA. Paul R. Hinlicky is Tise Professor of Lutheran Studies at Roanoke College, USA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.