All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe volume editors conclude with an assessment of the current state of realism and suggest ways for the debate to progress.
- Author BiographyAnnette Freyberg-Inan is an associate professor of political science at the Amsterdam School for Social Science Research, University of Amsterdam, and the author of What Moves Man: The Realist Theory of International Relations and Its Judgment of Human Nature. Ewan Harrison is an assistant dean in the College of Arts and Sciences at Washington University, St. Louis. He is the author of The Post Cold War International System: Strategies, Institutions, and Reflexivity and has published in Review of International Studies, International Studies Review, International Politics, International Affairs, and Journal of Peace Research. Patrick James is a professor with the School of International Relations at the University of Southern California, where he is also the director of the Center for International Studies. He is the author, coauthor, and coeditor of a number of books on international relations, including International Relations and Scientific Progress: Structural Realism Reconsidered and Who Intervenes? Ethnic Conflict and Interstate Crisis.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication04/08/2009
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note12 Line drawings, black and white
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAnnette Freyberg-Inan,Ewan Harrison,Patrick James
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.35
- £14.30Trending at £21.73
- £10.09Trending at £12.93
- £7.57Trending at £8.45
- £28.88Trending at £30.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.