Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionTaking a collection of seminal articles from the Journal of Curriculum Studies , this book offers a point for thinking about the worlds of schools and curricula, focusing on the concept of seeing schools, curricula, and teaching in new ways. It covers themes that include: classrooms and teaching; pedagogy; science and history education; and more.
- Author BiographyIan Westbury is Professor of curriculum & instruction, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA. Geoff Milburn is Professor Emeritus, Faculty of Education, The University of Western Ontario, Canada.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/2006
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEducation Heritage
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables, 18 black & white line drawings
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byGeoff Milburn,Ian Westbury
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.