All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 6 of the series Creating the 21st-Century Academic Library is focused on academic library technical services operations, and ways that they have been transformed and reimagined for working in today's higher education environment.
- Author BiographyBradford Lee Eden is Dean of Library Services at Valparaiso University. Previous positions include Associate University Librarian for Technical Services and Scholarly Communication at the University of California, Santa Barbara; Head, Web and Digitization Services, and Head, Bibliographic and Metadata Services for the University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries. He is editor of OCLC Systems & Services: Digital Library Perspectives International and The Bottom Line: Managing Library Finances, and is on the editorial boards of Library Hi Tech and The Journal of Film Music. He has recently been named associate editor/editor-designate of Library Leadership & Management, the journal of the Library Leadership & Management Association (LLAMA) within ALA.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication13/11/2015
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleCreating the 21st-Century Academic Library
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note2 black & white halftones, 1 tables
- Weight190 g
- Width151 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byBradford Lee Eden
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.